Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Readers,

I have redesigned my blog and now plan to get my butt in gear and write more stuff.
Thank you.
Hopefully this announcement will actually force me to do something.

[I'm apparently dropping the 'Keeper' persona for this post. SSH. Don't tell anyone.]

FAQ/Responses I expect to hear:
Reader: Dear Steph, I don't like the new blog theme. It's scary. Hold me.
Steph: Dear Reader, I politely decline. The new theme is sticking because I like it. It reflects my soul.

Reader: Dear Steph, what kind of comments would you like me to leave?
Steph: Dear Reader, I would like honest comments that reflect the work as a whole. There is no need to tell me I misspelled one world, or that my grammar was incorrect in one spot, unless the errors have filled the work so thoroughly that it was hard for you to focus. Please tell me what you thought of the post's plot, creativity, character design, and whatever else you had comments on. Please keep comments as constructive as possible. I do realize that I occasionally should take a few beatings when it gets really awful.

Reader: Dear Steph, how often do you update?
Steph: Dear Reader, I try to update every week during the school day, and given that I am only taking two academic classes this year, I expect updates to be up semi-frequently. Look for them on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Reader: Dear Steph, what's the A-Story? Are you still working on it? Can I read it some time?
Steph: Dear Reader, the A-story is a collaborative experiment between me and my writer friend Shan. It is google-document based, so it's open only to those expressly invited by the main writers. It's a work-in-progress, and yes, we are currently composing it. Expect big things from it in the next few months. If you'd like to read it and aren't currently on the document collaborators list, shoot either me or shan an email and we'll see what we can do.

Reader: Dear Steph, do I have to leave a comment on every post?
Steph: Dear Reader, no. I'd love for you to leave a comment on every single thing I write ever, but I do understand that all that thinking and reading and brainpower and analytic genius can make your little noggin' tired and confuzzled. In all seriousness, I don't expect anyone to comment every single time, but I would like comments on every piece from different viewers. So sort it out amongst your selves. Maybe come up with some sort of system. I dunno.

Here's an awesome picture for good measure.



Love&Kisses,
Steph/Keeper.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you people get these super snazzy themes? It's quite lovely -- I enjoy it.
    Hoping to see some awesome stuff from you my wonderfully talented, somewhat neurotic, yet still somehow entirely charming Monmon :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I can post a comment!

    Steph you forgot this FAQ: Do you think that because you've got this superspecialawesome new theme it will distract your fans from the fact you haven't posted an update for like eight friggin years? Because it isn't.

    Of course the fact that I'm so disgruntled by your lack of updating means I luff you. PLEASE WRITE MOAR >w<

    ReplyDelete